New! Regression Therapy
"Healing in the present moment involves resolving the unfinished business of the past which continues to influence the present moment."
All past experiences are imprinted in the entire matrix of the human being, including the physical body, mental body, emotional body and the spiritual body. These imprints show up in our thinking, act on the physical body and in the attraction of events which forms the basis of our reality. These imprints are the energy, when negative, that bring about a distorted reality. The resolution or removal of these negative energies is the goal of a true healing approach.
For every physical problem there is an emotional connection as well as is the reverse, for every emotional upset there is a physical manifestation. The majority of issues and problems stem from a prior experience that was never fully dealt with and continues to permeate the life in the present. Whether an event happened in the current life or in a past-life it has no bearing on the energetic influence, it is the same.
Regression therapy deals with the experiences asserting undesirable influence on present moment reality. The therapy consists of several parts.
- Present life recall deals with present life trauma.
- Birth regression deals with the birthing experience and the time prior to the birth experience.
- Past-life therapy works to heal present life conflicts that have their initial beginnings in a past life event.
- New Regression therapy utilizes the spiritual connection all humans possess by requesting Divine assistance in releasing emotions and attachments to events no longer useful.
Regression therapy uses many strategies to accomplish healing from many types of issues. These issues include but are not limited to fears, phobias; physical conditions i.e. sickness, weight, and life style issues i.e. smoking, drugs along with continual attraction of unhealthy events or people as well as many more.
Many techniques must be used to work with different personalities. The psychology and life factors for each individual must be taken into account. A therapist must use the language of the individual to relate to the subconscious to be constructive and acceptable. This takes proper evaluation and a rapport which must be established for one to trust the therapist.
There are many who do regression work without very specific and purposeful goals. My aim is to accomplish a goal the client desires and to change, transform and heal a perspective, that causes conflicts in one's life. The purpose of regression therapy is to heal the scars of experience. Nothing is left out, no human experience is denied; the aim is uncovering the truth. No amount of narrowly defined professional training, no restrictive religious training, no arbitrary limits of any kind can be allowed to interfere with the exploration of the spiritual reality. This can be accomplished by:
- Finding the root cause of a particular problem or issue.
- Establish the correct strategy and technique to transform events and issues.
- Establishing the proper approach to heal.
- Getting a positive rapport with each individual.
- Choosing the correct language to speak to the subconscious mind.
- Going to and experiencing the initial sensitizing event.
- Using the feelings and emotions to re-orient and re-frame new perception.
- Utilizing an individual's own belief system.
- Using the wisdom of Universal tools and laws to bring clarity into consciousness.
- Interpreting the life path and where ones desires are in the moment.
- Establishing a consensus with the client about current reality vs. desired reality.
- Working with a person at every level, spiritual, mental, physical, emotional.
The NEW! Regression Therapy processes information between lives to get a completely different perspective from a higher source. There are several stopovers in between lives called the interlife. They include:
- The last day and death of a life.
- Reception by loved ones or large welcoming groups.
- Resting/Bathing in the Light of God.
- Planning period for return to a physical life.
All experiences from the interlife are brought into consciousness to be processed in the present. With such a dynamic perspective then overlaid the old perception, there can be a catalysis of tremendous change in thinking and feeling. It is most important in all regression work to experience the emotions and feelings of prior lives and the interlife. Once the experience is felt the change can take place. Transformation is complete in the current moment.
The truth to healing resides in every individual and they know exactly what needs to be done in their innermost self and heart. The task of a therapist is to guide a client to their truth and healing. My expertise has been in counseling and guiding people for over 20 years with Astrology, the great map of the personality and soul. Working with spiritual laws through a Native American Medicine Wheel reinforces the theme that all nature gives a perfect definition of these spiritual laws and truths. My work with the Solar/Lunar Phases has given me experience in understanding the history of current life programming and when events where ingrained in memory and who or what did it. The why of these events are important for the growth of an individual, as it is most important on a conscious level in understanding there is a Divine Plan at work. We must remember in the final analysis that the conscious level, where this reality takes place, is where the greatest change is made by getting a new perspective. This is the level at which the ego chooses acceptance or rejection of ideas it believes serves the security and needs of the personality. My enjoyment of helping others heal and find their truths in life feels like my gift. I am at your service.
Regression Therapy should be done for the purpose of exploring feelings, emotions, habits, anger, guilt, lifestyle issues, relationship conflicts, sorrow, panic, pain, depression, helplessness, grief, and personal limitations and of course to satisfy that certain feeling about your past lives. I have never forgotten a multitude of lifetimes I experienced from those sessions over 35 years ago. If you decide to do some regression work, here is the process:
Hypnotic and regression evaluation for 1 hour
A Regression session between 1 1/2 to 2 hours in length
A Regression Package is $198.00